What do u spend on garden plants and seeds?

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
Didn't want to be include other things otherwise my garden is very expensive-hand tools, tiller, UTV to haul with, shredder, hand sprayers, shed to house everything, lights, electric, etc.
When you put it that way, it sounds less like a garden, and more like a second mortgage. :lol:

SprigOfTheLivingDead

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
@SprigOfTheLivingDead , are you growing the prairie restoration for "pretty", or for a wind block, or for another reason?
Just curious...since you brought it up. :cool:

Because it pleases me **he says with an uptick, in kind of a questioning way** 🤣 .

Honestly it's more about habitat and ecosystem health than anything else. From a young age I was inspired from a regional park ranger to really do what I can to care for our environment (unless someone like you cares an awful lot ...) and that has inspired me through my life. I've even run into others inspired from that same ranger across the country who have lead their lives in similar ways.

If I can get a lot of those big grasses and flowers going it will help soil health, create a better environment for wildlife (birds, butterflies, bees, flies, chipmunks, turkeys, deer, ...) and in general make me smile and feel good about what I'm leaving behind in this world. However, it will also help, as you said, with wind, since I live in farm country