What have you got still blooming?

sgtsheart

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Southern Gardener said:
My mums, violas, pansies, lavender, snapdragons are blooming and everything else is still green!
You just wait! Here in Arkansas we are pushing this cold down to y'all as fast as we can! j/k :)

silkiechicken

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Well.. everything outside is frozen here, I bet all the chicken water is frozen too. Darn global warming... looks like we have the cool shift of it. The only blooms in the house are the Christmas cactus.

sparks

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Nothing blooming..3 degrees F. Did just harvest the rest of the brussels sprouts though. What the chickens didn`t get!:)

skeeter9

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Let's see, all I've got left blooming are pansies and alyssum. Everything else bit the dust when the temps dropped into the 20's. It looks like my roses are about to start blooming again, though!!

Lori

Reinbeau

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I don't know if I envy you guys or not. I kind of enjoy having an off season. If I didn't live around here I wouldn't have the wonderful spring that we get. Yes, it's cold, and there's a bit of snow out there today, but it's ok, I know the sun will return, the days will get longer and the flowers will come back. :)

poppycat

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I've got Mexican Orange (Choisya ternata) and a couple of miserable looking dahlias still blooming. The dahlias are in a walled courtyard. I think that's why they've held up so long.

The Mexican Orange actually looks pretty good especially for this time of year. I'll try to take a couple pic's if it ever stops raining!

Mothergoat

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I have new blooms on my "Christmas Cacti." Indoors, of course. :dance

Rio_Lindo_AZ

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I got nothing blooming now. I tore out all my peas and my pumkins died about a week ago. I still have my tomatoes blooming.

........Sadly, Fall has passed

:dance

Latest posts