What is: Jade Helm 15?

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Sierra Nevada mountains, and Nevada high desert
Do you know anything about: Jade Helm 15?

Tell us what you know.

I'll post what I've seen, but first I'd like to hear what is known or thought here on the forum. Look it up or ask around.

It is a government military operation of a rather covert kind.

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
My first thought was a good name for a variety of sweet corn. Alas, we can only hope it is part of a non-existant conspiracy theory, but I, too, have heard/read rumors of this upcoming Police Action. I have also seen trainloads of army vehicles traveling (what seems to be) back and fourth through a neighboring city. No reason why other than to get 'us' used to the idea of a tank in every town and Hummers in every police station.

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
No idea. I've also been seeing a lot of military vehicles - including choppers, and several at a time! - around. Half of them had camo that was more of a tan color, like they were meant for use in desert areas. I do think that there is supposed to be a military base somewhere nearby though.

Not to scare anybody, but there are plenty of conspiracy theories that have been proven to be true in the past.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
First I've heard of it too. Now that you mention it, we've seen military helicopters flying over low a couple of times lately. Usually only choppers I see are medical emergency flights, lots of those.

ccheek

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Joint Assistant Deployment Extraction, Homeland Eradication (of) Local Militants (in) 2015. Due to the possibility of being on the so called "Red List", I have to say I'm a little concerned. I also have current military/veteran friends who are also concerned, which makes me think I'm not overreacting. :hide I believe that I am far from being a local militant, but I do believe in constitutional rights. With that said I have only done minor research of my own (I just get a lot of hearsay), so I will not go too in depth about "government gossip".

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
It doesn't look good, it could be just what it looks like. It is planed, I understand, to be on Federal, State and private land.
Many, who have heard of this are concerned because what we consider the average American have been referred to as militant, being a veteran or a practising Christian.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Conspiracy Theory ~ a denigrating
term used to dismiss critical thinking.

valley ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
links below;

Then the good Secretary and the Obama Administration announced a change in the samatics of Obama Government Speak. The term “War on Terror” was abandoned for the term “Over Seas Contingency Operation”. In fact, Administration employees were instructed to discontinue using the terms “terror” or “terrorists” in public. This would appear to be just a matter of semantics, until now. Apparently the use of the term “Terror” and “terrorists” is being reserved for use in conjunction with “Right Wing Extremist”. A “Right Wing Extremist” is anyone who served in the US Military, believes in gun ownership rights, opposes abortion, opposes NAFTA or illegal immigration or believes in many of the other ‘Freedoms” guaranteed by the Constitution. Particluarly offensive is the continued reference to those that oppose abortion as being “White Supremacists”. In Napolitano’s world, if you believe “smaller government” is better than “bigger government” you are a right wing extremists.

A new report from Secretary Napolitano categorizes returning Military Veterans and those individuals that are proponents of “States Rights” or those that oppose the growth of the Federal Government as “Right Wing Extremists”. See the footnote at the end of page 2 of the report, “Rightwing extremism in the United States can be broadly divided into those groups, movements, and adherents that are primarily hate-oriented (based on hatred of particular religious, racial or ethnic groups), and those that are mainly antigovernment, rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority, or rejecting government authority entirely. It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration.
http://wnd.com/images/dhs-rightwing-extremism.pdf

https://mcauleysworld.wordpress.com/2009/04/16/home-land-security-head-napolitano/

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Public confidence in American institutions (link):

Highest is the US military, 74% of Americans have "a great deal" or, "quite a lot."

Congress is below 10%, newspapers are only at 22%, churches less than half of us have that much confidence ... confidence in all institutions is eroding, for the most part. Military as well ..? critical.

Steve

Latest posts