What is: Jade Helm 15?

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I'm not going to dismiss you completely VR, but you seem a little bit...obsessive. Loosen up a bit, that can't be healthy.

The best thing that anybody can do right here is be prepared for the worst while maintaining a clear head. It isn't as easy as it sounds I know, but try not to let this sit on or unnerve you. Panicking or constantly being on edge doesn't help.

Like your definition of conspiracy theory btw. Although they're are some other things out there characterized as conspiracy theories that are just downright illogical and crazy - mostly involving aliens and other things like that - probably coming from stereotypical tinhat-wearers.

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Read the patriot act. As soon as they single you out all of your rights go out the window. No warrant, no trial, no lawyer, no phone call. You just disappear and under the Patriot Act it's all legal.

freedhardwoods

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Joint Assistant Deployment Extraction, Homeland Eradication (of) Local Militants (in) 2015. Due to the possibility of being on the so called "Red List", I have to say I'm a little concerned. I also have current military/veteran friends who are also concerned, which makes me think I'm not overreacting. :hide I believe that I am far from being a local militant, but I do believe in constitutional rights. With that said I have only done minor research of my own (I just get a lot of hearsay), so I will not go too in depth about "government gossip".
If they try doing that as things stand now, THEY will be starting a second civil war. There are far too many people (including many police) that believe as you do.

I believe our economy will collapse in the near future. No economy in history has ever survived when the government went into skyrocketing debt. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinflation#Hyperinflationary_episodes

In that link, the US leaders stopped borrowing and avoided disaster. The idiots in power today just keep increasing the rate of borrowing. They're headed straight for a cliff at 90 mph with their eyes closed.

The recent rioting in various cities will look like a fight at the local bar compared to what that human garbage will do when they can't buy food and drugs because their welfare and food stamp checks are worthless.

The government will have no choice but to declare marshal law because local authorities won't be able to handle it.

They might try that Jade Helm then.

Last edited:

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thanks, I'm good! Your mention of:be prepared for the worst. Have you any idea what that might be?

Richard

I'm assuming that you meant ways to be prepared...

Stockpile food, first aid products, general necessities like batteries and toilet paper.

Protect any firearms that you may or may not own. Make a hiding place under the floorboards or in the walls of one of your buildings in the event that the authorities ever confiscate those guns, to make sure that you won't be left completely defenseless. There's a style of shotgun used by guerrilla fighters in the Philippines that you could easily make at home.

If you live anywhere near, let's say a state-owned forest. You could trek far out there and start building some sort of camouflaged/hidden safe house complete with everything that you would want to be stocked up on. I would include an emergency exit. This could be a huge project, it would help if you had like-minded people to help you. You could always build something like this on your property or a neighbor's/friends as long as it's far out enough.

Strength comes in numbers and having a lot of friends or allies that you can trust would be awesome. I'm not saying that you should be mistrusting or anything - but learn how to tell when somebody is going to turn on you or is up to something.

Learn to make DIY smoke grenades, traps...anything and everything that could help you. You could use dyes from native plants to make dyes from camouflage - don't get caught wearing fluorescent orange in a D-day type of situation.

Make yourself a small pack with survival tools like flashlight, compass, matches, etc.

I think that being resourceful would be a must in the event that all hell breaks loose. If you don't have the part to make something that you need, use something else to make that part.

...Just a few ideas. Being resourceful, having friends/allies, and knowing how to shoot being the most important things. Play the game defensively rather than offensively if you can.

TheSeedObsesser

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Right back at you VR! Happy to meet you too.

Keep your heads up. It might seem like we're standing in a dark forest, but there are rays of light shining down from the tree canopy. Every dark forest ends in a sunny field. (Not that I have anything against forests, I spend most of my time there myself.)

Latest posts