What Is The Easiest Berry You Grow ?

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
I planted white strawberries last year. The 6 pack had 5 white and 1 red plants, you need the red for pollination. They where kind of pricey, even tho I bought them at home depot, the 6 pack was $24.99. To early to tell if they made it though winter.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
For everyone who has wild mulberry trees, the leaves make excellent food for livestock. My rabbit goes crazy when I give him a mulberry branch.

Pulsegleaner

Garden Master
Reaction score
I planted white strawberries last year. The 6 pack had 5 white and 1 red plants, you need the red for pollination. They where kind of pricey, even tho I bought them at home depot, the 6 pack was $24.99. To early to tell if they made it though winter.

Hmm. mine didn't need a pollinator. Different type I guess (no I don't remember what, or where I got the seed) Unless they were picking up from the wild Indian Strawberries in the lawn (I'd think it was the red ones my sister planted, but I think those went in long AFTER the white ones)

For everyone who has wild mulberry trees, the leaves make excellent food for livestock. My rabbit goes crazy when I give him a mulberry branch.
They're also handy if you want to start a silkworm farm:p

Latest posts