What is the song or poem weighs up how you feel today??

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Isolation
And, those who would isolate us through life.
Us us us us us and Them them them them them
And who knows which is which and who is who
With with with with Without
And who'll deny it's what the fighting's all about?

Compassion. Does it seem that a lot of brutality has to come before the pendulum swings away and back to recognizing others' humanity?

I think about how some in my family fared 200 years old when they must have decided to keep their heads down just to survive. "The only good Indian is ... dead ..." Then, for someone from another planet, the violence would have seemed almost random in the 1860's until it wasn't quite. Sure, there were those who felt that it was necessary to care about the Other, throughout. But, there were those who gained from division and division division division division ...

Steve

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
I went into the bathroom to listen to this song - small room, close walls. And besides, DW was on the phone, always the speaker phone ...

After all these years, the song brought tears to my eyes. It's about fear. Probably one of the most serious fears is making an important mistake. And, we all make them ... I thought of @seedcorn 's recent post about why some people are not around these days. Perhaps, forests rose around them as it does at times for all of us.

Last edited:

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I went into the bathroom to listen to this song - small room, close walls. And besides, DW was on the phone, always the speaker phone ...

After all these years, the song brought tears to my eyes. It's about fear. Probably one of the most serious fears is making an important mistake. And, we all make them ... I thought of @seedcorn 's recent post about why some people are not around these days. Perhaps, forests rose around them as it does at times for all of us.

Thank you! By the way making mistakes is one of my biggest fears too :).
It's bad enough the mistakes made by others and the consequences that has to be suffered by humanity because of the errors or deliberate actions continuously made o all levels.

I hope you can understand what I mean because my words doesn't read so well too me. :( .

Latest posts