What is the song or poem weighs up how you feel today??

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
With all these changes confusion and uncertainty... It is certainly a very interesting time. So making light of it for a few moments I'd like to share the craziness I'm feeling.

As a young lady I thought this song was pretty cool. Now I see it as all that I have said above.

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
With all these changes confusion and uncertainty... It is certainly a very interesting time. So making light of it for a few moments I'd like to share the craziness I'm feeling.

As a young lady I thought this song was pretty cool. Now I see it as all that I have said above.

JR has so many good songs. :)

in the morning i tend to go for quiet things as much as i can until i get more awake. i don't really even like music on. here i have to compromise because Mom likes music on All The Time. so since i have a wide range of musical tastes i go with classical music of various kinds and then after a while i play some of her favorites and then i work in some of my own favorites.

for sheer fun i enjoy a lot of this guy's videos:

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score

in the morning i tend to go for quiet things as much as i can until i get more awake. i don't really even like music on. here i have to compromise because Mom likes music on All The Time. so since i have a wide range of musical tastes i go with classical music of various kinds and then after a while i play some of her favorites and then i work in some of my own favorites.

In my humble opinion that's a very good choice ;)

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score

I enjoyed that very much, thank you! :)

Gardening with Rabbits

Garden Master
Reaction score
After hearing DD's friend's mother is very sick with COVID and her sister is getting sick, and DD was around her friend yesterday saying her friend was "safe" because she had not see her mother for awhile, which they just had a bunch of family come for Thanksgiving out of town, so it could be they are all exposed. They are thinking it is because the mother goes to church, but I have been thinking of something my dad did during the Depression. Oklahoma was so hot people on his street were putting their beds outside on the lawn and sleeping outside at night, so him and a friend went to the woods and lived for a month, hunting, fishing and swimming, and they would give squirrels and fish to a farmer for vegetables, so my song is

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
It's funny how I seem to have gone off a fair few songs as I've aged but this one still holds with me :)

Latest posts