What is the song or poem weighs up how you feel today??

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
This is good :) the musical box and typewriter part is really clever

the youtube stuff for this guy is how i found the music video to begin with, he's building a marble machine that plays music and his various efforts are amusing and interesting. like any complicated engineering project it can be a challenge.

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
@flowerbug
I read you and your mother are not well :(

Please get better soon and take good care of yourself :hugs

This is for you

heirloomgal

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
This just about makes my heart explode with happiness! So many happy memories of childhood for me listening to this. My pops tells me they really did have to install a piece of plywood on the floor for him because he would go through floors. Such a loved man in these parts. R.I.P. Tom, we all still love 'ya.😘

Last edited:

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
This just about makes my heart explode with happiness! So many happy memories of childhood for me listening to this. My pops tells me they really did have to install a piece of plywood on the floor for him because he would go through floors. Such a loved man in these parts. R.I.P. Tom, we all still love 'ya.😘

:clap I was tapping away with them :)

Last edited:

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
the combination of music and video in this one is pretty striking but i don't recommend it if you only want lighter fare...

Sung by priests amazing. Am I correct in thinking this is a very old piece of music?
It is very sad but at the same time relaxing

Latest posts