What Kind of Flower Are You?

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am a Violet!

What flower are you?

"You have a shy personality. You tend to hesitate before trying new things or meeting new people. But once people get to know you, you open up and show the world what you are really all about."

While riding out a little bit of insomnia tonight, I stumbled across this. The quiz is funny and silly, but it's pretty accurate! Thought it might be fun to see what kind of personalities we have amongst us here on TEG. :D

(FYI...The code snippet they give you at the end of the quiz doesn't work on here. I copied the image instead and used the word-link function.)

Smiles Jr.

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Hmmmm, I wonder what this means.
sunflower.jpg

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Let's talk about the basic premises of this test . . . . . . . .

Hey. A snapdragon isn't necessarily a "prankster" - that is a matter of perception!

Leaving aside some of the questions, like the severely limited ice cream choices, let's look at this one: "How many steps does it take for you to do your hair in a typical morning (including steps in the shower)."

I long ago gave up on the idea that I was someone destined to bathe in the morning. I ironed some patches on my jeans the other day -- why didn't they ask me about that and use that as a basis for an evaluation of my concern for personal appearance??

And, why have the guys been the first to take your test, Journey?

Steve
just trying to get at the essentials and keep things organized . . . where's my desk!?!

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
The question I had the most trouble with was which movies I prefer. Where does The Sting or Jeremiah Johnson fit? Of course part of the reason I like those is who I saw them with.

Steve, after I iron on the patches I sew them one. Otherwise they quickly come off. The ironing on is partly to tie up the loose threads but mainly to hold it into position while I sew. I need to finish sewing that tan one.

6180_jeans.jpg

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Hey Smiles I am a sunflower, too!
Ridgerunner I love the mismatched patches, why is it I always try to make the patches match?
Digits - I agree some questions did not have the right choices. The movies and icecream for sure!
Thanks for posting this fun thread Journey