What kind of weed? little yellow flowers

Kiki

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I love this groundcover. It would look good under my pine trees but probably would grow with the pine needle mulch. Except for a few daffodils and crepe myrtles nothing else grows there.
I saved some seed this morning from it...Let me know if you want them, and I will mail them to ya!

Kiki

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I'm still learning this site..I'm pretty sure it would be better if you private messaged me your address....I'm out in the yard now..looking for more seeds. Send it and I'll run to the post office first thing in the am. I'm assuming I can just drop the seeds in an envelope? Do I need to send them a special way/packaging?

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
Crazy it is both a weed and a useful ground cover take your pick. Our last property was full of morning glory that was impossible to get rid of. But you can buy seeds to grow it go figure.

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
LOL collector every spring I buy morning glory starts. I have a wooden fence along parking lot that I plant with them. By late summer the fence is covered with blue flowers, at least once a day a client will ask what the vine is.

YourRabbitGirl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I have this growing in a few spots in my yard.
It doesn't bother me much, I'd just like to know what it is.
I have searched almost ever thing listed on this site http://www.foragingtexas.com/2008/08/wood-sorel.html (plants/weeds from my area) and can not for the life of me figure out what it is.

View attachment 19711
I don't know exactly what this is. but it looks like santan, Don't quote me on this... It just looks like santan, A common flower here in the Philippines..

YourRabbitGirl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I have this growing in a few spots in my yard.
It doesn't bother me much, I'd just like to know what it is.
I have searched almost ever thing listed on this site http://www.foragingtexas.com/2008/08/wood-sorel.html (plants/weeds from my area) and can not for the life of me figure out what it is.

View attachment 19711
The 1st time I checked it, it looks like a Santan plant, that is abundant here in the Philippines but checked on the flower again... It looks like a Gumamela plant... Yeah... Maybe it is.

YourRabbitGirl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score

anusha.damom

Garden lurker
Reaction score

Latest posts