What Southerners are Missing

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
What is it with old ladies? They pour enough on that you can smell them 1/2 block away. Wife is starting to do it. Stinks me out of car.

I agree...and let's not forget the older gentlemen who seem to soak in a vat of aftershave lotion or cologne before going out in public as well. I can actually TASTE the stuff as they walk by, it's that strong. :sick

By my reckoning, you put on attractive scents when you want to attract something...like a mate. Iffen you already have a mate, why in the world can't you just wash your body and call it a day? Presumably your mate knows what you smell like at your worst, so who are we trying to impress at that point??

And why are women all showing up at an office full of women, doused in their perfumes? :hu I could care less if the lady next to me smells attractive, as long as she doesn't smell like cheesy butt crack or stinky pits. Soap works...it's worked for a long time and it STILL works, if folks would just try it.

Wonder what they'd do if someone showed up with doe in heat scent? :D

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
That's right!

And @Carol Dee , missing that scenery is probably an important reason Sweet Miss Daisy wanted to leave Texas and return home.

Of course, at this time of year, Miss Daisy is probably in Puerto Montt, Chile (LINK).

:) I did some looking around in southern Chile after reading that article :). I bet that I could feel right at home spending a summer/winter ;) here:

PuebloCochrane.JPG

Cochrane, Chile. This is a little closer:

800px-Cochrane.JPG

Quite a few pictures of the little community here:
https://www.interpatagonia.com/cochrane/index_i.html

:) Steve

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
http://www.craiggoodwinphoto.com

I know this photographer although not well.

This is what it looks like around here but notice that he has a 20% off sale at this time of year ;).
Steve

He has some gorgeous work. Love the night sky photos. Thanks for the link Steve, I'm thinking some of those would make brilliant Christmas gifts for my family.

Latest posts