What to do with this broken birdbath? Updated 6-9-11 thanks

momofdrew

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
everyone is so creative I also have the base of a birdbath and no clue as to what to do with it...thanks for the ideas...

moose13

Sprout
Reaction score
I think i have the same bird bath, i guess i better be careful with it.
Your solution looks real nice!

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
moose13 said:
I think i have the same bird bath, i guess i better be careful with it.
Your solution looks real nice!
moose13 - Hello :welcome You are going to love it here! :caf I spend way too many hours checking out new posts, asking questions, you will see ;) LOL

MrsGreenThumb

Sprout
Reaction score
This is too funny! My husband and I had a very similar birdbath underneath our tree next to our patio furniture . One day he decided that it would be funny to try to sit on top of the birdbath. As soon as he fell down, he regretted trying to be so amusing. Now our birdbath looks like yours!

It's currently occupying a corner of our garage until we decide what to do with that thing.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
MrsGreenThumb said:
This is too funny! My husband and I had a very similar birdbath underneath our tree next to our patio furniture. One day he decided that it would be funny to try to sit on top of the birdbath. As soon as he fell down, he regretted trying to be so amusing. Now our birdbath looks like yours!

It's currently occupying a corner of our garage until we decide what to do with that thing.
Hello Mrs. Green Thumb. :welcome You are going to love it here. Lots of great ideas and helpful , friendly folks. :throw

Latest posts