Whatever Happened to some of the members who used to post a lot...

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
...and then disappeared? Like patandchickens and injunjoe, and a lot of others who posted over a thousand posts, then disappeared.

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Marshall, one thing to remember about TEG is its youthfulness.

Nifty is the responsible party. His registration date is 11/13/2007. See, we haven't been around quite 5 years, yet!

Nearly everyone who arrives here, certainly in the first couple of years, came by way of BackYardChickens. So, probably, they were enthusiasts for poultry and then found this other sister forum. Gardening is a second choice for many. I have had chickens many, many years. Still, gardening and a related occupation has been what has taken up most of my attention. I suppose I should say, "outside of my immediate family." That's me. Others have other interests . . . and, other families.

We are glad you are here and appreciate you tossing some of the old threads back into life! I too wonder about some of our earlier folks. Some of them sure had good gardening skills. Some have come & gone, more than once. I hope they have subscribed to their threads and note our continuing interest.

Steve :)

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yep, it does look like The Easy Garden was started right around the time I moved back to California.

A lot of the old threads are timeless, still very applicable. Clicking around, surfing through some of them is really interesting.

Latest posts