Whats your favorite garden tool?

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
When I had my plant nursery mine were always with me. It's surprising how many "non clipper" uses I found for them. Bottle opener, pliers, screw driver etc etc.

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
hoodat said:
When I had my plant nursery mine were always with me. It's surprising how many "non clipper" uses I found for them. Bottle opener, pliers, screw driver etc etc.
And,um, wire cutters :hide

Jack

Sprout
Reaction score
My favorite tools for the gardening is Lawn Mowers. It makes the grass smooth as like the carpet.

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I get a lot of use out of my eye hoe. You can really rare back and let fly without worrying about breaking a handle. If I don't have a lot of weeds I can even work up a piece of ground without a shovel and it usually doesn't get deep enough to chop up worms like a shovel can.

JimWWhite

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I really like my sharp ended pointed hoe. You know, the one shaped like a triangle. It's like a scapel that I can use to flick out a weed without harming the plants around it or I can turn it sideways and use it like a regular hoe. I do sharpen the side edges as well on mine. I also like my Case rototiller a lot too but it's getting less use these days because of us moving to raised wooden beds. And I don't think I could work in the garden without my stool/toobox that I can plop my butt down on and weed without breaking a sweat. It also has a pull off pad for kneeling if I need that.

newfuntools

Sprout
Reaction score
For me, I like fruit pruners, which has long and sharp nose with easy handle. Seldom private garden in China, but i use it for public garden. Hope I can have my own garden in the future.
In my hometown, it is famous of manufacturing hand tools and garden tools, they are exported to all the world. I am prould of that people all over the world can use the tools manufactured in our city. I know one good manufacturer and exporter: www.newfuntools.com. we can see which one we'd like on it.

OldGuy43

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
modern-beach-lounge-chairs-design-remodeling-ideas-1.jpeg

:weight

Latest posts