What's your weapon of choice?

Broke Down Ranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
For picture taking, that is. In Februaury of 2007 I treated myself to a Canon Rebel XT 8MP. It came with an 18-55 MM lens plus I was able to pick up (for a song) a 75-300mm zoom lens.

I HEART this camera!

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Broke Down Ranch said:
For picture taking, that is. In Februaury of 2007 I treated myself to a Canon Rebel XT 8MP. It came with an 18-55 MM lens plus I was able to pick up (for a song) a 75-300mm zoom lens.

I HEART this camera!
:drool :bow :thumbsup :throw :pop :caf

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
That sounds FABULOUS!

I was gifted in 2007 a brand new Canon Powershot SD850 IS 8 Mega Pixel digital ELPH

I LOVE it!!!

Makes my daughter so natural and fabulous in the all the shots I get. Long as she looks good, I like the camera. What can I say... I'm a MOM! :lol:

obsessed

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Awesome. One day when my hands are not field with kids i want a real camera....

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hi,

I once had a camera that was very cheap. It was a click and miss sort of camera but always was reliable with the delivery.

Then one day a birthday came. I was given a camera (cannot remember now) that was very complicated. Even getting the darn thing to load pics on my own computer was a hassle. As a token of receiving a gift, I gave my old reliable camera to my mom.

A year went by, and finally my SO noticed that I never take pictures anymore; I finally told him I was overwhelmed by this new camera. I showed him how it had too many buttons and too much stuff. :(

That following birthday brought me a new camera. A simple camera! :love

Kodak EasyShare DX7440 Now I take pictures again!

Again, my complicated nightmare was gifted to a very dear friend!

Ron :bee

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I am using also a Kodak EasyShare it is a CX7530
I love it but it is slow for trying to catch insects and such.
It takes great pictures I have had it for about 6 or 7 years now.

peace-2.gif

Broke Down Ranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I loved my old Sony DSC point and shoot but it was a love-hate relationship. So many times I would miss a shot because my camera wasn't fast enough. SO I looked into what type of camera would be fast enough and I came across this Canon. I usually only use 2 modes on it - regular for "posed" pictures and action for those shots where there will probably be some sort of movement. I would love to get some additional lenses for it like panorama or ultra-extreme zoom but the lenses are more expensive than the camera!

LOL, I had to learn how to take pictures all over again since there is no "preview" window - I actually have to look thru the eyepiece like the old fashioned camera's.

Latest posts