When Do You Repair / Replace

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Girlfriend asked if I knew a good electrician. She had the bathroom outlet go out. Before she called me, she had tossed two electric tooth brushes because they stopped working. I went over, pushed the GFCI and her problems were solved. Told her to call me quicker.

ducks4you

Garden Master
Reaction score
East Central IL, Was Zone 6, Now...maybe Zone 5
Grasshopper, you must learn to keep the old, slow coffeemaker in storage so as NOT to be without java in the morning!! **my reaction to no morning coffee :hit**
Btw, DD bought me a $100 Kitchen Aid coffee maker only two years ago. Yeah, it makes good coffee, but the clock has died on it so I cannot prep it the night before and wake up to a full pot. Don't think it was worth the extra money. A Black and Decker would have worked just as well.

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm retired so I don't get up at a set time. I prep the coffeemaker the night before. When I get up I immediately turn the coffeemaker on, turn the computer on, then go to the bathroom to get dressed and such. By the time I come out coffee is made and the computer has usually finished all those updates.

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Grasshopper, you must learn to keep the old, slow coffeemaker in storage so as NOT to be without java in the morning!! **my reaction to no morning coffee :hit**
Btw, DD bought me a $100 Kitchen Aid coffee maker only two years ago. Yeah, it makes good coffee, but the clock has died on it so I cannot prep it the night before and wake up to a full pot. Don't think it was worth the extra money. A Black and Decker would have worked just as well.
That's what we had and have again black and decker you can't go wrong dang that's a hot cup of coffee

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
for the last 13 years, it's been up at 5:30 am m-f, the bio clock in my head still says up at that time sat and sun so the pot is set for that time, now of course there are times that my insomnia says different so thats when i hit on and start making breakfast at 4 am on the weekends...

Latest posts