When is a good time to plant seeds indoors?

Usc529

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
bid said:
Hi Usc529 and welcome! I just have to ask. Based on your user name, will you be planting Clemson spineless for your okra? :lol:
hmmmm let me see here... normally i wouldnt allow anything to do with clemson on my property but seeing that clemson had a reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bad season this year i probably will plant some clemson spineless okra maybe that will bring them good luck next year haha :weee

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Remember when you plant your corn- do not plant it all in one long row... Make a square plot of it for pollination purposes...

epitman

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Usc529 said:
bid said:
Hi Usc529 and welcome! I just have to ask. Based on your user name, will you be planting Clemson spineless for your okra? :lol:
hmmmm let me see here... normally i wouldnt allow anything to do with clemson on my property but seeing that clemson had a reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bad season this year i probably will plant some clemson spineless okra maybe that will bring them good luck next year haha :weee
Well then usc529 clemson spineless is a great okra plant!! What do you think about georgia onions???? :plbb

jktrahan

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
I started mine in Jan. South Louisiana, we are starting to warm up this weekend and next week. I'm hoping to plant those in another week or to and start another patch. My seed potatoes will go in the ground this weekend as well. Assuming I can finish my raised beds in time. Also check with your states AG Center, the LSU AG Center publishes an amazing document on when to plant which veg. in Louisiana, i use it as my bible... good luck