Where are

Southern Gardener

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Wifezilla and Pat? I haven't seen them around here in a long time. There are times I can't keep up with TEG so maybe I missed something?

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
I looked up Pat's posts. She has not been on here in a long time. She stopped posting over on the chicken forum too.

Some new members are bringing up a lot of old posts. I think that is where you saw Pat's name.

I'll add Hattie to the missing too. I never heard anything but I miss her.

Southern Gardener

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd forgotton about Hattie. Did I read somewhere that Pat was moving? All three of those gals were a wealth of knowledge.

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Wifezilla was part of a big spat on SS forum. Pat was getting divorced and moving....no idea about Hattie----but I can tell you I miss them all!! I hope they are well and happy and finding a little time to garden...

so lucky

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yes, we lost some very informed and active posters as a result of that disagreement. I miss them. However, one of the things I love about the TEG forum is that everyone is so supportive and just down right nice here! Great technical support and morale boosters!

Southern Gardener

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that Lesa - I hope they are all doing well.

I agree so lucky - TEG is a great place to be - never any squabbles on here.

Jared77

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Wow your right I know I go through phases where I'm not on but your right I haven't heard a peep from those folks.

And yes TEG is hands down my favorite site of all the sister sites BYC, SS, TEG, BYH, everybody on here is VERY supportive and considerate.

nachoqtpie

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
That stinks that there was a spat on a different site and they stopped coming here. :-( I don't think that there has every been an argument that wasn't resolved with everyone amicably on here as long as I've been here.

Latest posts