Where have I been?

Reinbeau

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I've been very busy building our new coop, and working - I am embarrassed to say I haven't even started a seed this year. I think I'm going to have just a summer planted garden, no early stuff here, unfortunately. There just isn't enough time in the day! Plus my gardens are in flux, I'm trying to move everything to the backyard, and with hubby busy coop building, he can't help me much, so it's just little old me....but I'm out in the garden this weekend for sure, and back here to stay :rainbow-sun

whatnow?

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
The forecast is looking good for this weekend. Thankfully my coop is habitable/predator resistant for the chicks. They got kicked out of the house last weekend.

I hope to put my peppers, cucumbers, and tomatoes into the ground.

DrakeMaiden

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I'm in transition too . . . I have yet to build all the garden beds that I thought I would have by now, since moving last summer. It is a struggle to get space put together for every crop that I want to sow. So I've been starting a lot of crops in flats and HOPE (ha ha ha) to get garden space allotted for them by the time they need transplanting.

Good luck to you and your summer garden! :)

s6bee

Sprout
Reaction score
Well, this is a whole new avenue for me to be on this forum ( hopped over from BYC ). I used to do a bit of gardening and have gotten out of it the last few years. Time being the issue.
But this year we are getting the old garden tilled, and hopefully planted with the cool weather stuff. We had a fluke snow shower though the other day and I'm terrified to plant, but want to get going at the same time.
I look forward to the new season ahead!
I'm still not decided on what to grow. I don't have a big garden. I don't have enough room for corn and that is what I really want to grow. :(

Oh well.

Latest posts