Where is everybody?

HunkieDorie23

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I kinda like the traditional boxwood. It is very nice in a formal garden. I am going to be redoing my yard with an english garden (to include a tea garden surrounding a lovely sitting area) before my son graduates this year. I will still have my little Evy at home, she is 7 and will love the english garden. If it fills out enough this spring we may have her birthday party there. I may put in a sunflower house as well. She will love that also.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Sorry, I've had 50 orders to fill and ship from Friday until today. I had a bunch for the week or so before too... so very little time for online play time. You'll see me after Christmas when its dead on sales and I can actually curl up on the couch with a coffee and the laptop! hahaha

Then we can talk 'seed catalogs' for the next 3 months! Hahahaha

nachoqtpie

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Sorry guys! I've been super busy with the ducks and chickens, working in the garden, getting ready to go on vacation to visit my momma for Christmas, preparing for Monks 14th birthday (on the 31st), getting ready for Christmas... GAH!

I'll be off and on (but mostly off) until after the first of the year. We're headed to Texas to visit with my momma for Christmas. She got a PET scan and is cancer free! Best Christmas present EVER! She has to have a couple more chemo treatments to zap any cells that might be lingering, but, whatever! I'm just glad my momma is okay. :)

desertcat

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
That is a FABULOUS Christmas present!

Just came up for air for a few minutes...somebody remind me to quit leaving home before the holidays :lol: But we did go somewhere fun and very relaxing. Cruised from San Francisco to Hawaii and back. Had a blast and even got to see some whales! Course I came back with some serious garden envy, but at least somebody has pretty flowers in their yard in December :clap

Latest posts