Which P.O.W. Picture Do You See?

Wishin'

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I just refreshed my page and the boot pic popped up :) Nice picture.:thumbsup

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
I just logged in on dh's computer and I can see Canes pic too!
I guess there's something amiss with mine....stupid computer...

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
I see coneflowers and butterflies...... except when I walk out the side door... then I see boots & coleus... and rosemary & lavender... and hostas.......
;-)

Support

Deeply Rooted
Administrator
Reaction score
The first POW that appeared on my screen was the coneflower and butterfly. I've then clicked the refresh button and the boot-iful plants appeared. By the way, I am using Chrome.

@Nifty what do you think is the problem with this?

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
I see the boots. Sometimes I forget to look though.

Didn't we have a similar problem with someone's avatar not refreshing once? Something to do with this platform not working on IE9 or cookies or something...

I am on Firefox. I've not had any more problems with the web since I switched away from IE.

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
Images are "cached" (copied locally) on your computer and stored so you don't have to keep downloading them again and again. Different browsers, websites, computers, settings control how this behavior performs. Usually the images are stored as different names, so they shouldn't be cached... but if we upload two pics the same day that might cause one to be cached on top of another in some browsers.

You can "force refresh" most browser's and empty the cache to clear out any saved stuff on your computer. Clearing the cache is a good thing to do from time to time anyway:

http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache

Latest posts