White House gardening

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
LMAO!

I'm sure I'm being watched. My husband (not so proud) has enough of a criminal record and prison time. Plus, I like to write 'strong' letters to our senators and representatives of the state when I read something I don't like!

I'm wondering if I have a bounty out on me yet?! :plbb

farmerlor

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm one of those who writes to the legislators on a regular basis PLUS I have been less than pleasant to some of the military recruiters who have been calling for my high school age children. They told me that the law states they need to talk to my children and that they will keep calling until they do regardless of what I tell them. So I'm pretty sure I'm on the list.

dbjay417

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
I am probably on the list, and they are probably very aware of me as they probably don't have any information on me. I own no assets, no drivers license, no bank account, no credit card. not much of anything at all.

setter4

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
beavis said:
setter4 said:
NO TOMATOES????? That's unAmerican, I may have to recind my support! lol
Too early for them in DC isnt it?

Perhaps in May/June?
There are none shown on the official diagram! Maybe when one of the lettuce beds bolts they will put in some tomatoes. :)

beavis

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
setter4 said:
beavis said:
setter4 said:
NO TOMATOES????? That's unAmerican, I may have to recind my support! lol
Too early for them in DC isnt it?

Perhaps in May/June?
There are none shown on the official diagram! Maybe when one of the lettuce beds bolts they will put in some tomatoes. :)
I hate that when it hapens..

SALAD NOW!

homesteadmom

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
wifezilla said:
I have a Glenn Back bumper sticker on my car. I wonder how big my FBI file is now? :gig
I am sure we are on the list too & if not we will be when dh's bumper sticker goes on:
I'll keep my guns, freedom & money:
You can keep "the change".

My db told me he is about ready to sell off everything & go find an island somwhere, I told him we would come join him & bring my chickens with. He liked that idea.