WHOA! our "location" takes us to our pin on the TEG map???

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Has anyone else clicked on their location and been taken to a Google map? I cant' remember if that's where I put my pin on the TEG members map...if so I was off by about, oh, 30 miles or so...

That is pretty cool!

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
nope, not our pin on the members map - wherever we type our location (on personal details) that Google maps can find!!

Is it creepy that I put the mortuary that is right out my back door...?

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Gonna give it a try. Thanks NwMtGardener!

I am back and unsuccessful. Of course, that's 'cuz I don't have anything written for my location. South-est, Central-est Wisconsin is as close as it gets. I have had folks find my general area with that. Of course it's because they came from here, too.

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Yup that location, under your avatar. To change it move your mouse to where it says your name in the top right. Click Personal Details, then for location you can put something that google maps recognizes - the name of your town or a nearby business. I suppose you could put your whole address if you wanted.

Kassaundra

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
LOL LOL LOL Well Google is pretty directionally and phonetically challenged then!!!! I clicked on mine and it takes you to Okmulgee, OK a near by town, but on the same page a few inches from Henryetta, where I clearly wrote Henryetta.

Nifty

Garden Addicted
Administrator
Reaction score
Great job discovering that!

There are lots of fun features that you'll discover over time. What's great is that most don't get in your way and are only there when you need them. :)

Latest posts