Why like it here @ TEG :)

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I think you are right lol, all those on the outside are very strange lol.
I feel I've woken up to a very strange world.. some lovely people thank goodness but never the less still peculiar in their thinking. Then again I always did like a mystery ;)

Last edited:

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
I agree that we are now considered “peculiar” as we take actions to know where our food comes from. Most people don’t. Oh, they talk about it, but no action. Few decades ago, we were the “norm”.

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
I'm on snap and I still grow a garden. Its who I am and what I do.

The mean neighbor called to me at 6:30 this morning to say I had a "leak" cus water was squirting over his and my fence. Thats cus I set up a timer with an old fashioned sprinkler (back and forth type) and had it watering my garden while I was away for 5 days. It worked great! And the mole liked the damp earth too.....:he

Marie2020

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
I think you are right lol, all those on the outside are very strange lol.
What I find most strange is how a lot of people really don't care what they eat and some know they are harming their selves. Another thing that unnerved me today, a few people and I got into a conversation about fragrances in the home, trying not to be too pushy I dropped how some of these aerosols can be cancergenic, yet still they continue to use them. But I'm not on this earth too be anyone's teacher but it's all kind of sad. Changing the subject, it would be wonderful if I could write correctly on this site. I just can't work it out yet. :)

Latest posts