Wild blackberries

Wishin'

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I've never heard of smithies as a smoothy, my guess smithies would have been Granny Smiths, a type of green apple rather than black smiths (smithies).
I don't know how, but apparently I spelled it wrong. :eek:
I meant for it to say "smoothies"
57c1wlpms-N417nQAHfcbT2X-iJghEmzdAkgDyh3HEeQRHHkAEqsEcXPxMELnUNZgP7qpcdUdqpFVu-ZktLbou9r3o-_3lNLbUO8MaQM6-a9=s0-d-e1-ft

sorry for the confusion
obLXSLz-Uybq4OkCWhpg74MMNhuvOZhxjNhYSw6zg-7723OyejKWXRF6-nqxEJc-78p9iMdPlGaWxiDD_aE7fxoAXu012lJYs1JRoprNZmrmsQ=s0-d-e1-ft

Wishin'

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
There was a period in our lives when dh was hankering for a move to Alaska.
I was not. I figured I'd put a damper on that enthusiasm by getting him some books on Alaskan bear attacks. The gist of the stories told were that black bears can be just as dangerous as grizzlies, in fact many Alaskan old timers said they'd rather deal with a grizzly than a black bear. The stories did nothing to quell that urge in my husband by the way. In fact, they seemed to have the opposite effect. :rolleyes:
I have heard that black bears are more dangerouse, still I wouldn't want to test the theory. :eek:

the1honeycomb

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Not to be a kill joy but don't bears hang out in wild berry patches ?

I dong worry about bears but about 6 years ago i was up to
my elbows in berry canes and a little friend said dont step on me (a very large rattle snake.) Dont know why it didnt bite but I counted my blessings and came home. My mom called them snake berries

Latest posts