World series

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am in a time warp. I would still have placed the Giants in New York. Of course, I still remember watching the Braves in their Milwaukee stadium. I was just a kid back then, but I remember loudly singing out their theme song at the beginning of every game.

It went like this: "Oh, say can you see, by the dawn's early light." And ended with: "O'er the land of the free, and the home of the Braves."

Did I mention I was just a kid then? The only place I'd ever heard that song was at the start of baseball games -- in the stands -- so it sounded reasonable to me.

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am in a time warp. I would still have placed the Giants in New York. Of course, I still remember watching the Braves in their Milwaukee stadium. I was just a kid back then, but I remember loudly singing out their theme song at the beginning of every game.

It went like this: "Oh, say can you see, by the dawn's early light." And ended with: "O'er the land of the free, and the home of the Braves."

Did I mention I was just a kid then? The only place I'd ever heard that song was at the start of baseball games -- in the stands -- so it sounded reasonable to me.
NEVER heard that before. FUNNY

Latest posts