Worm bed under rabbit hutch?

montana girl

Sprout
Reaction score
As I was reading through some of the posts here (very informative, love it!), I came across a post on rabbits. Someone suggested putting a worm bed underneath the hutch.
Could someone direct me to a post, or a place where I can learn more about this?
I have Flemish Giants, who create much lovely poo fo my garden. I would love to raise worms!

Darlene

sunstar

Leafing Out
Reaction score
montana girl said:
As I was reading through some of the posts here (very informative, love it!), I came across a post on rabbits. Someone suggested putting a worm bed underneath the hutch.
Could someone direct me to a post, or a place where I can learn more about this?
I have Flemish Giants, who create much lovely poo fo my garden. I would love to raise worms!

Darlene
Actually raising worms under the hutchs is very easy all you need do is have a screened bottom box they can not escape from.

I have worms in the rabbit manure with out the box, with boxes etc, if there is poo they will come lol.
by the zillions I might add.

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
First of all :welcome

I'm glad you found us and hope you stay for a long time to come.

I recall a post about rabbits but its been awhile, and I'm totally drawing a blank on where it would be. If I think of it, or run across it I will come back and post a link for you.

Until then I hope someone can come and show you their set up, or give links to how other's have gone about doing it. :)

Latest posts