WORST MOVIE EVER

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
Been watching the movie marathon of Lake Placid (1, 2 & 3) on the SYFY channel. OMG - the definition of cheezy. So bad that you just HAVE to watch. Have you seen them? Have you seen worse???

In my defense, not actually watching - just have them on in the background.

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
if you are watching SyFy on Saturday nights it's always cheesy movie night. :lol: there really are some horrible movies on that night of the week. just wait till you see some of their ripped off versions of movies that hit theaters around the same time. i think one was mega shark vs mega croc or something along that line. i know there is one called Wyvern about a dragon terrorizing a small town that just happens to have the lady that played Marilyn the receptionist on Northern Exposure. usually they get a memorable actor and throw them together with a bunch of no names that still need acting lessons. :lol:

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ugh, I know. They finally killed off the last croc and now it's something about flying monkeys....

Geez I need to go to bed.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Reminds me of a movie I saw back in the mid neolithic at a drive in movie theater, something about the attack of the killer hordes of frogs :lol:

hoodat

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Without a doubt it was "Attack of the Killer Tomatos" filmed on just about no budget right here in San Diego.

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
That's the one. There were also a couple local San Francisco versions of that. One of them had a regular announcer talking during breaks about how dorky the movie was, what was the director thinking, something that made no sense...often had some local celebrity guest.

What was the one with Elvira? "I got a reel stoopid movie tonight, but I know YOU'LL like it, because, well, turn it on! You'll see..."

NwMtGardener

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Haha, definitely seen some terrible SCFY movies... But one of the worst movies i ever saw was a ripoff of Charlie's Angels called Carlito's Angels...yikes! Not only was it horrible acting, but then they threw in all this gratuitous stripping and pole dancing!! But it was so bad it was hilarious!

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
heh, MST3k was funny when they started coming out with those shows! i remember them doing a Hercules film. Netflix has a few of their shows under the cult classic films area and i bookmarked a few for a cheesy movie night. my dh likes to watch chop sake films on occasion so i thought i would mark a few things to watch for later! :lol: anyone seen Kung Fu Hussle? you sort of feel like your watching a Looney Tunes cartoon during some of the funniest scenes.

Latest posts