Would anyone like to pry these seeds off my hands?

nune

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
Previously, this thread was a single post for some tomato seeds I need to get off my hands. This time, I've decided to turn it into a thread for seed sales! I am doing these seed sales to support myself. I do not have a PayPal for myself, so profits will be going towards my mom's. I am currently a minor and can not have my own PayPal legally.

So...here's the instructions! Seeds available will be in below post. If you're interested in buying seeds, PM me for a Paypal email and any shipping notes. These will be sent without tracking.

I only ship to the US at a price of +3.00 for shipping. This helps reimburse the stamp postage. I can not afford international postage normally, please don't order directly if you are outside there. Ask someone to order from me and ask them to forward it to you.

I would like to clarify that these seeds aren't grown myself at the moment and they are all are leftovers I don't need from seed hauls. The only exception is the random hybrid lettuce + sunflower seeds I harvested from the community garden. Thank you.

Last edited:

nune

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
I have...

Lettuce - 3.00 - This is a mix of seeds I harvested from my apartment complex's community garden. Because they were growing for eating and not seedsaving, this is definitely a hybrid mix. You don't know what you will get. 1 bag available.

Thai Long Green Eggplant - 3.00 - This is an open packet of seeds I ultimately decided against growing. I heard it's great for containers. 1 open packet available.

White Mustard Flower Radish (rattail) - 4.00 - This is a special kind of radish grown for their tasty pods instead of their root. They get big plants. Miraculously, this packet isn't open, so it's at a slightly higher price. 1 closed packet available.

Okra (Alice Elliot) - 3.50 - Also not an open packet. This is a smaller kind of Okra that I found out that I can't grow reliably in my climate and living situation. For more information, check SSE farm's listing on Southern Exposure Seed Exchange.

Misc Pepper Seeds - Free with orders of 10.00 or more! (excluding shipping) - These are seeds I'm giving as out as gifts since I got them for free. I think it would be rude for me to give them out for a price, and the packets are so small, so it'd be wasteful to mail them in a regular envelope with nothing else in it.

10 giant sunflower seeds (have no idea which variety) - 3.00 - Stolen from my apartment's community garden, these are seeds of a giant sunflower variety I have no idea of. There was only one sunflower plant, so these seeds are pure. (if you buy these with the okra you have to pay an extra 1.00 fee for shipping)

Reminder that I only take orders from the United States. If I have no stamps left, I'll pause orders.

Last edited:

Latest posts