Would You Put This Fountain In Front Yard ?

Beekissed

Garden Master
Reaction score
Interesting, when he was smaller, my son would pee in yard rather than bathroom. His dad has been known to do the same thing. We live alone in country. My wife has never once referred to it as art. She has used many other words but never “Art”.

:gig Now, Seedcorn, one person's revulsion can be another's art! My brothers used to attempt many drawings and quotes in the snow each winter, which they considered quite the masterpieces. :lol:

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Getting kinda of silly with us sobbing about our loss and her commenting on the damn fountain. AAAUUUGHHHH stop it please.

I loved Alex and loved his way of showing love back. Remember he mailed me a dead orchid, that maybe I could revive but he left it in the heat of the summer in his car for a week before he mailed it to me? I mailed him a purple smoke tree and he planted it!

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
sometimes i wonder if they are an escaped AI experiment...

probably not a nice thing for me to say, but is there an attention span issue, a language barrier or are they being paid to post here (and other groups) so they don't really care to pay attention? i dunno. if anything though, it might be nice to have someone around that bugs @majorcatfish more than i do. :) *evil genius* :)

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
And here I thought it was just me having an issue with that member :hu:idunno

i've been biting my tongue for months... i don't really want to seem mean or trying to get them to go away, but i guess all of my comments could have been made in private instead of public. anyways, if anyone feels like i've been out of line i do not mind being corrected or smacked if needed.

also be fair, at times i do see replies which are more personal and seem more genuine and i enjoy those, so i don't wish for @YourRabbitGirl to leave.

Just-Moxie

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
i've been biting my tongue for months... i don't really want to seem mean or trying to get them to go away, but i guess all of my comments could have been made in private instead of public. anyways, if anyone feels like i've been out of line i do not mind being corrected or smacked if needed.

also be fair, at times i do see replies which are more personal and seem more genuine and i enjoy those, so i don't wish for @YourRabbitGirl to leave.

ugh. I was sincerely just trying to ignore it all. Like maybe it was my imagination. Or something.

Latest posts