Wow Need To Plant Some Raspberry

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
golden raspberries are different and i liked them in that i could eat them when they were more firm and not quite ripe and still liked them that ways. the place i was renting had a nice line of them along the fence. then the neighbors mowed them down - they didn't know they weren't theirs...

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
Our raspberries escaped under the fence into the neighbor's yard. They are behind her shed, placed a few feet from the fence. Just enough room for her to stake them and get in there to harvest. Happy to say, she's happy :). Old-fashion Latham.

There can be a lot of contrast between a gardener's activities, winter and the growing season. Being outdoors so much effects more than the skin ... and, hair color, for those foolish enough to not wear a hat ;).

Dehydration, I have to consciously increase water consumption. Since I do not like the taste of our tap water, this is an indulgence. It's no petty indulgence - it's important to my health!

Steve
awash in tea, coffee, Gatorade, ginger ale, fairly low-alcohol beer, etc ;) "There goes a cup, with Steve carrying it."

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
i have plenty of black raspberries i could send you for free! i've been fighting them in the garden & just took out a bunch. still have plenty more but i'm not pulling those since i still want some berries this summer for eating. i can always expect them to be ready for picking from July 1st till the 14th.

Heritage is a nice red raspberry but it does have some thorns. it grows well over here in my area.
Yes please will pm you my address if you dont have

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
NY, I found a probiotic that has me going like I used to go in my teens and 20s. I'll be taking this stuff from now on, as it's just too wonderful for words.

Called Flora Source...you can find it on Amazon. It recommends to take two caps a day but I only take one, with amazing results. Every day go, excellent clean out each time.
Going to order

Latest posts