Wow Seeds GALORE!!

TerrasCritters

Leafing Out
Reaction score
Hey yall I wanted to first say I have already spent over $100 buying seeds for this years crops, and can't wait for the last freeze to come here in WA!! Usually around May 1st is good time to plant things around here, although I have already started Forget-Me-Nots & Poppy's & now some Gourds Lol

Anyway I was browsing Ovabid.com and theyre are a butt load of seeds up there, I didnt see them the last time I looked!

I have already bought a couple seeds. The Radishes are a quick one to harvest, my little ones like to plant with me so we always plant radishes they are quick to grow and harvest so they dont have to wait so long. I am still searching through all the seeds!!

Hope you all have a great growing season!!

MeanQueenNadine

Leafing Out
Reaction score
watersuntogether.com & valueseeds.com are all 99 cents & really cheap shipping....I have had good results...value seeds is a sister company to a major company (forget if its Morgan's or Thompson & Son's) they are the previous years seed (1 year old). I plant 2 seeds for every plant I want and really having to thin more then I would like (good germination rates)...don't really trust myself @ that other site way too much temptation :rolleyes:

Oh yea, hey yall back...

cknmom

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
Thanks for the site, I will have to go there next week.
Monica

tx_dane_mom

Sprout
Reaction score
Thanks for suggesting these sites. I am going to have to check them out. Now that I went to Wal-Mart and saw that ONE apple was .98 I FREAKED out! So I went to Lowes & bought some fruit trees and am about to borrow a tiller and start doing what I thought I would never do....garden :)

cockadoodlemom

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
tx_dane_mom said:
about to borrow a tiller and start doing what I thought I would never do....garden :)
I think you might enjoy it cause you get rewarded for all your work and time like you do with your chickens. Good luck and Happy Growing :dance

Holiday Angel

Leafing Out
Reaction score
I am new here and just helped my daughter put in a garden for her first time. She has a husband and four children and I live in a home on their property. I am a widow so I "give advice" to her for that and raising the chickens! LOL
In the future, we will be visiting your board often and checking for seeds and advice.
Thank you for starting such a great site!