Xmas Tree Driving Me Crazy

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
how straight men decorate
Hey!!! I'll have you know ....

At a wholesale florist outfit, they do make some complex floral arrangements. They wouldn't allow me to be close to those tables!

Okay then ... However! For sales displays, I often had a role. To the subject of tree decorating: I was the GO-TO guy. Yeah!

I have to say that I mostly lost personal interest for my home after the kids were gone but I had professional skills to hone! Retailers hauled them off and the wholesale outfit even had some hotel customers. Yeah!

My "signature" tree would have more lights than anyone would think possible. Ornaments are either attractive or they aren't. Don't have them on the shelves if you think they aren't. I just try for something of a theme or the customer can suggest multi-colored, or something. I'd also try for a little, subtle whimsy but it would be something you would have to look for ;).

Balance is important. Re-do the tree, NyBoy.

Steve

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
YOU do! And it's your tree. You are the only one who needs to be happy with your tree. Congrats, Nyboy!

My tree is in the process of being lit and decorated. Whatever is done for me by other family members is exactly what I will be happy with. I do expect that my decorators will do the job with style.

journey11

Garden Master
Reaction score
I let the kids initially decorate the tree, then gradually move the ornaments for days afterwards.

I am sure they did take bets, lol. That tree was so obviously jacked up, it had to be on purpose. :D

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Today the tree is prefect. last night just as I was closing my friend Carol stopped by with a birthday gift. I opened a bottle of champagne, put on xmas music and we spent 2 hours redoing tree. I don't think anyone here even looks at tree.
Perfect? How would you know? Coming off of a 2 day drunk, drinking again, I ask, how would you know? ;):hide

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Seed I am a NYer thats nothing. Years ago I read Emily post that one should always have a bottle of champagne chilling in fridge for unexpectedn celebrations . It sounded very classy so home, country and work fridges always have bottle of champagne. Trivia a toast should only be given with champagne any other drink is wrong.

Latest posts