Yea, I Finished!

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Well I have just gone through each forum category and eliminated the plant. That means I spent a couple of hours marking each post as read. Now, I just wait for new ones to show up so that I can start reading.

I'm just a neat freak and wanted to clean up house. Now everything is all tidy and I'm happy! :celebrate And if this post shows up that means I know how to do a new post! :D

Mary

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yeehaw! :weee

Now one by one each of the features to figure out. Even in the old one I never did figure out quotes, which are easy here. for that you click the reply inside someone's post...i think... for doing partial quotes, oh well. I also never did figure out bcc

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
After everyone's kind words of encouragement, I picked myself up by the bootstraps, left my pity party and now I'm ready to conquer TEG! Watch out maybe you'll see an avatar of my picture soon wearing my lipstick! Ha,Ha I've never without my fushia lipstick. :cool:

Mary

897tgigvib

Garden Master
Reaction score
I like that! Ha! Maybe all the garden babes here will put up fashion styling avatar pictures of themselves all dolled up ready to be the front cover of a garden magazine!

That'd be good!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Not high fashion, not a babe, and as dolled up as I'm likely to get around here. This picture is the only one of me I have, since I'm behind the camera for all the others. This one was shot by a 5 year old Maverick.

Latest posts