Yippie I A! Free Golf All day!

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
This is a very good day! Eby My DW just got home from a meeting with a Golf course owner, she will be running the kitchen at the clubhouse.

That alone is great! Work for one thing! Pay not bad!
Left overs for my girls! Free food for Her all day at work.

But the best part! Drum Roll Please!

drumroll.gif

Thank you!

Free Golf!

Yes you read that right Free!
That is to cool! The Green Fees are about $35.00 for a round of 18 holes!
Plus the cart can be another $20.00.

Yes sir I am in there!

I am thinking I can host Joe's Jungle Tour and Golf Outing as a package deal! :coolsun :lol: :idunno

Joe

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I do hope we have not lost you to the course but rather now we get to see even more cuttings since golf courses are notoriously landscaped!!!!

Don't get caught with your snippers out there on the green!

Congrats to Eby; running a kitchen would be a dream job for me since that is what I do here LOL

Way to Go Eby!!!!!! By the way, why haven't we done her numbers yet?

Ron :woot

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Eby said thank you!
She is a great cook!

After she gets going there I am sure I will pick up lots of work!
Every golfer that lives near the course will have a garage door!

Ron I sent you Eby's numbers. Now maybe this will explain why she is so mean! Just joking!

Four!

Joe
Golfer.gif

Broke Down Ranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Oh, I love to play golf! The last time we got to, we were celebrating our anniversary (the company DH was working for at the time had golfing priviledges at several courses). We only played 9 holes then went and got new tattoo's.....lol

Congrats on getting to go for free - I just hope we don't "lose" you to the golf course!

4grandbabies

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Get an extra large golf bag, so you have room for clippings!..
Enjoy this great thing that has come your way, maybe its payback from the universe for all the great plant starts, etc and advice you have given out!!

injunjoe

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
4grandbabies said:
Get an extra large golf bag, so you have room for clippings!..
Enjoy this great thing that has come your way, maybe its payback from the universe for all the great plant starts, etc and advice you have given out!!
That was very nice of you to say this! Thank you very much!

It is funny but I have a pretty big bag now! I got a large one so I could bring a small cooler in it! The beer at the course is very expensive so we, would always bring some and buy a little from them.

I have not been able to play golf in years! Things have been so tight! (Money that is).

I went to take out my driver yesterday and I guess it's been so long the shaft rotted, when I was taking the sock of the head, it broke right off! I hope my Hogans are okay!

That's okay I have a left handed set and a right handed set.
I can play with both sets. Yes left or right but I still am not very good.

My new Sig. line will have to read, If I'm not posting here I've gone golfing. :thumbsup

Joe

Broke Down Ranch

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Roger and I have matching drivers - Big Bertha's. Actually, I think we have 3 of them but it's been SOOOO long since we have had a chance to go golfing (money wise and lack of a babysitter) I'm not even sure where he has stashed them.... :/

jojo54

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
Good for you Joe. Take advantage of good things when they happen to you! Golf whenever you can - a good way to be outdoors with nature and get a bit of exercise too!

I am posting pics of the golf course in our town. It is on a sheep ranch and they use let the sheep roam the course. You golf around them. We have only lived here one year so haven't been out very often (that old money problem) but we do when we can. The first time I golfed there (I'm not a good golfer but I have fun) I could barely hit the ball the first three holes because I was laughing so much at the sheep and all their baaing (that day they were shearing them so they said close to the pens at the start of the course. This year we didn't have rain all summer so the course was very dry so the sheep graised the tee boxes and greens. Quite a challenge to not hit them!

6557_dscn2022.jpg

6557_dscn2539.jpg

Oh yeah, they have a few llamas too.

6557_dscn2021.jpg

Greensage45

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
You can get fertilizer to fill the divits! That is ingenious! LOL

Ron :tools

Latest posts