You Don't Know Dirt

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
digitS' said:
I don't know what this amounts to . . .

so ;), we are in this together:

You Don't Know Dirt, PBS

It is on here at 10pm . . . but, I can catch it tomorrow at 6am and noon!

digitS' :)
Steve is this program on tomorrow ie; weds at 6am and noon I will be interested in watching it also. it will most likely be interesting. I am in!

hangin'witthepeeps

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
I don't believe I get it. I have "channel 8" which is GA PBS and "channel 30" which is also a PBS channel and neither of them have this show on tonight or tomorrow. :(

hangin'witthepeeps

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Looks like "channel 8" has is on tomorrow at 9:00 AM, 3:00 PM, and 8:00 PM. Their search function is terrible. I have DISH but did not use and of the "channels" they listed. I pay for local programming (separate from package) and know I get "channel 8".

Around my neck of the woods as children we always referred to it as "channel 8". Never PBS. If the antenna was not working, you could always get "channel 8". :lol:

bid

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmmm, that's kinda funny. I have Direct and get GPB and at 9:00 AM tommorrow I get Sesame street- Elmo Steps in for Grover. That's not exactly the same programming. 3:00 pm is Sid the Science Kid and 8:00 pm is Pick Steves' Medittarranen Mosaic (starts at 7:00 pm). Oh well, I'll have to keep an eye out for this program sometime later. :)

digitS'

Garden Master
Reaction score
It is an "Independent Lens" PBS show and titled "Dirt! The Movie."

. . . about soil.

Collector, it is on both KUID and KSPS at those times I mentioned in the 1st post.

Steve

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
Shoot, I got up early and fed the animals before 6am so I could watch the dirt show and I didnt get it. I have Dish also so they must be using a different line up. We will keep watching for it though , now I want to see it! GRRRR!

Latest posts