Your Sugar Beets Are NEXT! Welcome to GMO land, where nothing is REAL.

Collector

Garden Master
Reaction score
Big brother knows best. I wonder what will happen when most of the food supply is contaminated with these GE genes. I am sure it won't be a good thing. Leave it to our oversized govt to be short sighted!

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
wifezilla said:
Time to make our own seed vaults I guess.

Put in plastic baggies, label, then seal with a food saver and put in the freezer?
BINGO!

Ariel301

Attractive To Bees
Reaction score
wifezilla said:
Time to make our own seed vaults I guess.

Put in plastic baggies, label, then seal with a food saver and put in the freezer?
That is what I am doing.

wifezilla

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Yeah I read about that. Anyone out there think if there was some ecological disaster that caused them to tap in to the vault that the public would get any of those seeds?

:gig

Me either. Most likely they will use the untainted seeds to create new GMO seeds that are immune to the thing they designed that accidentally killed off the plants and the bees :sick

That being said, I finished my "seed vault" this morning. Just took a little bit of everything I have, bagged and tagged it, put the seed bags in a big freezer bag, and stuffed it in the deep freeze.

i_am2bz

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
wifezilla said:
That being said, I finished my "seed vault" this morning. Just took a little bit of everything I have, bagged and tagged it, put the seed bags in a big freezer bag, and stuffed it in the deep freeze.
That is such a great idea. I want a food saver!! *pout pout*

Latest posts