Rammy

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Screenshot_20200923-071955_DuckDuckGo.jpg

flowerbug

Garden Master
Reaction score
More please! :drool

you really want more beans? i have hundreds... like those orphanages that have so many children but no takers. most of mine are shorties though, bush beans or semi-runners.

i'm in serious seed saving and contemplation mode here as i have a lot of beans to sort and consolidate into less space. any samples you may desire let me know and i can set them aside. :)

Zeedman

Garden Master
Reaction score
you really want more beans? i have hundreds... like those orphanages that have so many children but no takers. most of mine are shorties though, bush beans or semi-runners.

i'm in serious seed saving and contemplation mode here as i have a lot of beans to sort and consolidate into less space. any samples you may desire let me know and i can set them aside. :)
At present @flowerbug I think I have nearly all the beans that I can reasonable expect to grow for the next few years... but your offer is appreciated. I was mainly commenting on the photo. Years back, I remember seeing photos of street markets in Turkey, with boxes & baskets filled with dozens of colorful beans. There were other photos showing similar numbers of different apricots, and various dried fruits. Visiting Turkey has long been on my 'bucket list', but between the pandemic & regional instability, it is increasingly unlikely that will happen. :(

Latest posts