ZigZag Spidies!

secuono

Garden Addicted
Joined
Jun 1, 2011
Messages
1,704
Reaction score
1,319
Points
287
Location
VA
lucky you! the first few exposures to the toxin in poison ivy may not cause a reaction and then eventually it does. hope you never have to worry about it there. :)

p.s. i do love the spidey pics. :)
I've been potentially walking through it for years. But yeah, I know you can randomly develop an allergy to something you used to be fine with for years. I'm allergic to nickle, didn't find that out until after 3-4yrs of wearing a nickle ring back in middle school...Not fun to fing out your earrings are actually nickle..
 
Top