zucchini candy

candyd

Chillin' In The Garden
Reaction score
This is very interesting! Since our garden is about done, I will have to try this next year. But I bet the farmers market still has some! Thanks for the link:)

vfem

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
That is completely new to me! It reminds me of the candied ginger kinda thing. But I'm sure it doesn't taste like ginger at all! LOL

I do like the idea, I will have to remember it for summer when I get another huge amount of zucchini

Holachicka

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Yes! I've made it twice now, the first time I followed the recipe exactly, with black cherry koolaid and it turned out pretty good! the kids and hubby LOVED it and said it tasted like red licorice, DH even bragged about it at work and grabbed the last bag full to take, but forgot it on the counter in the morning and the kids devoured it... I personally thought it was a little too sweet and so made my next batch with about half the sugar and lemon lime koolaid. I love it even more! Kids and DH enjoy it the same, except DH thinks it tastes sweeter (I think he means stronger because I simmered it longer) DEFINATELY worth a try!