3am call From Alarm Company

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
Seeds right I am responsible for peoples pets. They are my 1st concern anything else can be replaced. The police that where here for break in said, when thief gets away with cash very easy they came back

you might ask your local police to see if they can come by and do an security assessment of your business. heck you might even get a break on your insurance rate doing any of their recommend improvements.
one thing i would recommend everyone to have as home protection is one of these...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG3Hi7K9MU4

Last edited:

Ridgerunner

Garden Master
Reaction score
you might ask your local police to see if they can come by and do an security assessment of your business. heck you might even get a break on your insurance rate doing any of their recommend improvements.
one thing i would recommend everyone to have as home protection is one of these...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG3Hi7K9MU4

Any idea how that home protection might affect your insurance rates?

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
this will solve any wannabe road rager's attitude that gets in my face while going down the interstate..
going to order one with a 10,000 round magazine just in case i miss....:lol:

Last edited:

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
now this baby will take care of anything... the Mauser BK-27 is a 27mm cannon.
wonder if it coming in red???

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
If you board dogs there overnight, do you have a graveyard shift attendant? Many of the kennels here have that, including our large Vet office. There have been instances here in CA where the kennels caught fire and all perished, cus there was nobody there to call 911.

Latest posts