Artificial Turf

canesisters

Garden Master
Reaction score
SO CUTE!!!!
Was that little black fence an addition or was it there before??
The whole thing looks so good. Very balanced - I wouldn't change a thing.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Outstanding Mary. Just outstanding. I am so proud of you and your DH, ya'll did a gorgeous job, it is perfect. Sure beats the heck out of paying someone thousands for doing it for you and still not having such a beautiful view of what you did yourself.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
SO CUTE!!!!
Was that little black fence an addition or was it there before??
The whole thing looks so good. Very balanced - I wouldn't change a thing.
I found about 30 pieces of that metal fence along the curb one day. I have it along my beds in the back yard to keep the kids from riding their toys into my beds. My husband suggested adding it so that the kids and mailman won't cut corners and step on my plants and mulch. I hope it works.

Mary

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thank you bay. I don't mind so much paying someone to do it. What scares me is that I won't like what they do. It's happened to me once before. I paid $500 for a design for the backyard and I didn't get my money's worth. It was comparable to what I could have done. It was very frustrating because I wanted MORE than what I could do.

Mary

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thank you bay. I don't mind so much paying someone to do it. What scares me is that I won't like what they do. It's happened to me once before. I paid $500 for a design for the backyard and I didn't get my money's worth. It was comparable to what I could have done. It was very frustrating because I wanted MORE than what I could do.

Mary
Kinda like when I go out to eat.....I'm a good cook and I don't want to pay for something I could cook better. ;)

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yes! That's it! It's funny but my husband and I go out to breakfast on weekends. Now, even I can cook scramble eggs, bacon, or pancakes. :D But for us, it's more than the food. It's about spending time together and relaxing.

Mary

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
Yes! That's it! It's funny but my husband and I go out to breakfast on weekends. Now, even I can cook scramble eggs, bacon, or pancakes. :D But for us, it's more than the food. It's about spending time together and relaxing.

Mary
Well Mary, Even I can cook better ( my wife is a gourmet cook ) than many restaurants , so we prefer to eat breakfast at home. On Sunday mornings, I cook bacon and eggs ( several different ways) with hash browns or toast, pancakes , potato or blueberry pancakes, re-fried kugelis, cooked oats or some type of breakfast serial with fruit. Then we spend time together relaxing with a cup of coffee , hot chocolate, or tea. ;)

Latest posts