Artificial Turf

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thank you to everyone that helped me out with ideas. Though I don't think I used any of them, it was your support and encouragement in believing that I could do it myself that was key. You all gave me the confidence and boost that I needed. It was alot of hard work for such a small project and looks so much better than what the photos show. I am so happy!

Mary

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
It's wonderful Mary! Complements your house perfectly, and looks very "finished". We knew you could do it! :)

I like the brick patio,what do you have growing up the trellis behind the bench?

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thistle, you said I could do it and you were right! That is a bouganvilla on that trellis. That's what my husband wanted and I wanted to please him.

Mary

goatgurl

Garden Ornament
Reaction score
ninnymary the house and yard look awesome. looks so "done". you did a great job!

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
What an attractive and restful place. That seating area just seems to draw you back for a rest. The front has just the right amount of grass and garden areas to look well-balanced and lovely. You done good, girl! You should be rightly proud of that effort and the beautiful results. Everything just seems to meld together so well.

Alas, did I spot a pot that was NOT a dark blue? I never suspected you had other colors. The bench is nicely painted in the blue I'd expected to see on the pot. Just teasing, I love it!

seedcorn

Garden Master
Reaction score
Solar charger/light at Harbor Freight.

Forgot, looks excellent. Good job.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
What an attractive and restful place. That seating area just seems to draw you back for a rest. The front has just the right amount of grass and garden areas to look well-balanced and lovely. You done good, girl! You should be rightly proud of that effort and the beautiful results. Everything just seems to meld together so well.

Alas, did I spot a pot that was NOT a dark blue? I never suspected you had other colors. The bench is nicely painted in the blue I'd expected to see on the pot. Just teasing, I love it!
Red, the color of the pots actually bother me a little because I don't think they quite fit in especially the terra cotta one. My colorful pots in the back are too big for the space. I really need a tall skinny one in a nice color. I'm not that crazy about the color of the bench but it had just been refinished and I have too many other things to do than to repaint it. Maybe in a year or so.

seedcorn, my husband ran the wires underground so the lamp has low wattage and is on a timer. I'll still mention the one you mentioned to him in case we ever have to get one.

Mary

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
That's what my husband wanted and I wanted to please him.

Mary

That's so sweet!
(Good idea to keep him happy, you never know when you're going to need some muscle for another project.)
tee hee smiley.gif

Latest posts