Baymule's 2016 Garden

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
It's amazing how little gardener need to be happy. @baymule I am pleased with you! But when I am happy to tell to somebody who is far from gardening, which I bought an excellent manure, they look at me with fear and depart away.:D

You can come here and tell us all about your pile of manure and we will rejoice with you! My normal make up is dirt and I hate to tell you what my perfume is at the end of the day! :gig Isn't it comforting to know that you aren't alone, there really are other people that love the same things you do! :love

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Summer heat showed up with a vengeance. I ignored the garden and the weeds had a party. Crabgrass got crabby, goatweed got smelly, and giant ragweed grew almost over my head. I was forced to bring out my

SECRET WEAPONS!!!

Garden 2016 sheep 2.JPG

Garden 2016 sheep.JPG

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
A-ha so the goats got put to work :) I think I need one or 2 for our neglected vegetable garden.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
My husband decided to pull up some of the tall weeds. The sheep quickly stopped eating the weeds that were still firmly growing, and ran to eat the ones he pulled. We gathered them up and put in the sheep's night pen, they ate them overnight. They are doing a great job of eating down the weeds and cleaning up the garden.

Garden sheep 3.JPG

They eat all they can, then lay down in a shady spot and ruminate. Sheepalicious looks like she swallowed a Thanksgiving turkey!

Garden sheep 4.JPG

Latest posts