Baymule's 2016 Garden

majorcatfish

Garden Master
Reaction score
My husband decided to pull up some of the tall weeds. The sheep quickly stopped eating the weeds that were still firmly growing, and ran to eat the ones he pulled. We gathered them up and put in the sheep's night pen, they ate them overnight. They are doing a great job of eating down the weeds and cleaning up the garden.

View attachment 16551

They eat all they can, then lay down in a shady spot and ruminate. Sheepalicious looks like she swallowed a Thanksgiving turkey!

View attachment 16552
you going to be a grandmother?

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Summer heat showed up with a vengeance. I ignored the garden and the weeds had a party. Crabgrass got crabby, goatweed got smelly, and giant ragweed grew almost over my head. I was forced to bring out my

SECRET WEAPONS!!!

Oh, I first thought that it was my garden ...
Can I take your "secret weapon" for rent?

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Haha @Larisa it might be hard to arrange for transport......maybe I'll have to come with them! :lol: When it hit 100*F, I lost all interest in pulling weeds. It's not like I really neglected the garden....I.....I was raising weeds for the SHEEP! Yeah! That's it--I was raising weeds for the sheep!:lol:

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
It's simple!
611777_600.jpg
Your sheep will get a fascinating tour, plenty of fresh air and an excellent view of the surroundings at 360 degrees. But do not feed them before the trip! A minimum of 2 days.
And I do not urge you to travel with them. Take advantage of the aircraft,I will meet at the airport))))))))
Then I also tell my neighbors:
I was raising weeds for the sheep!

Larisa

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
" when pigs fly

Well, nothing is impossible.:lol::lol: And pigs fly!
I read in an English epic!
we say, "When the cancer at Mount whistle."
Latvia: As owl's tail is covered with flowers.
German: When dog will bark a tail.
I guess it's like Steve.

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
@Larissa what a wonderful tour my sheep will get! Plenty of fresh air, gorgeous views and a nice breeze! And then they will be treated with lots of lovely weeds when they arrive. :lol:

Latest posts