Call 1-800-COM-PLAIN

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
I learned from some of the mountain people here to walk in counterclock wise direction thru your home with the sage burning. I bought a bundle of dried sage wrapped with some twine from a store. Its hard to keep lit enuf to smoulder. The Amer Indian tradition is that you find a large bird feather and sweep that over the smoking sage asking the negative energy to leave this home.

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
Another thing you can do is walk around the house sprinkling salt, holy water (from a special spring, but can also be water left out in a full moon) and use a white sage smudge stick, all the while sweeping with a broom out the evil that is still present within the walls of this home.

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
If you do the sage burning / smoldering thing, don't let your Home Owner's insurance agent hear about it . And yes, NYboy holy water is water with a little salt added then blessed by a priest ( my uncle was a priest ).

bobm

Garden Master
Reaction score
A little salt added to the water helps to prevent all kinds of nasty aquatic plant, bacteria, virus growth in the church entrance public indoor holy water containers to prevent the yuck factor and public health. Thank the monks from centuries ago. ;)

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Lender called me today. The contractor bid to replace the breaker box, wire under the house, kitchen plumbing, AC unit and heating unit was too high. It seems HUD has different tiers of repair costs. The tier we are in is for $5 thousand or less, which is where we were before thieves ripped off the AC unit and heating unit. To write a contract for the true repair costs would put us in another "program" which basically means a whole different set of paperwork and more forms and more approvals and more pints of blood and more baby goats to sacrifice to the Great HUD Foreclosure God on the Alter of Stupidity.

She asked for the contractor to resubmit his bid with a very vague description and told me the price that would be ok by HUD. Whatever goes between us and the contractor, keep it to ourselves. OOO-KAY! I can do that! Gheesh.

I feel all warm and fuzzy knowing the high level of efficiency our gooberment offices operate at. I am especially delighted with the heaps of abuse, give a crap attitude toward the peons who "bother" them, the stifling rules and regulations that make sense maybe to a dead road-kill raccoon infested with maggots and it absolutely warms my little heart that our tax dollars and money borrowed from China goes to pay the salaries of incompetent, disinterested employees who are entitled to waste our time, cost us money and treat us like vermin to be stomped on. :love

Latest posts