Call 1-800-COM-PLAIN

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Everything worth having is worth the work. We have had a series of breaks this summer, one after the other. When we were in our home around 8 years we had everything break also. And when you start replacing things one at a time, you do not realize the torrent is not over. If you see the whole picture you can prioritize your replacements. Can you really live without a washing machine until the next paycheck when it is the last thing to go?
Things will get better Bay. Go play with your plants a while to calm yourself.
About the washing machine.......mine is leaking out the bottom and is not worth the $$ to fix it. So for every load I wash, I stand there with a mop and a bucket....... :lol: What I want to know, is.... how did you know?? :lol:

But we have already bought another set-in Tyler and are waiting to close to have it delivered. I refuse to have the set delivered here, then move it. As much as I hate the mopping, I am stubborn and I will have my NEW washer/dryer in my NEW (to me) house! :gig

Rhodie Ranch

Garden Master
Reaction score
WHEN you get in, be sure and sage the house. To get rid of the negatives that are there and have been following you. I did that when we left our dream home and moved here. To ask the bad experiences to not follow us, and to ask the bad things in this current home (foreclosure for an older couple who owed $800K, after which he passed on of a heart attack) to depart as well. Its been 23 months and things are OK, but maybe its time to sage this "home" again.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
*sigh* I hate that this is happening to you. They have you jumping through flaming hoops then drop there end! It almost seems like a conspiracy to see how many times you are willing to spend more for an extension. Shame on them. I am so PRAYING this is the final extension and you will have the keys in you hand VERY soon. :hugs hugs :hugs

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
WHEN you get in, be sure and sage the house. To get rid of the negatives that are there and have been following you. I did that when we left our dream home and moved here. To ask the bad experiences to not follow us, and to ask the bad things in this current home (foreclosure for an older couple who owed $800K, after which he passed on of a heart attack) to depart as well. Its been 23 months and things are OK, but maybe its time to sage this "home" again.
Tell me about this "sage" the house. It sounds like an Indian custom. What does it do and what is the meaning/history of it? How do I do it? I am game for anything that might help! This house is a foreclosure too.

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
bay, next spring we will hear all about how busy you are running around like a chicken with her head cut off. Knowing you, you will acomplish a lot in a short time, especially in that garden. Think of the future my friend. :hugs

Mary

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the encouraging words ya'll. I really appreciate it. I wake up almost every night and lay awake for hours, my mind is just churning and won't shut down. :he

I can't wait to get started on the garden. And fruit trees , nut trees, berries, grapes and whatever else I can thing of. :weee

Grand daughter wants a secret garden. That will be fun! I will start a thread on that when we get started on it and get everyone's ideas on it.

Chickie'sMomaInNH

Garden Master
Reaction score
sage smudging the house is a native American tradition to give blessings to the house but also to bring in good spirits while asking the bad spirits to stay away. basically you take a bunch of white sage and bundle it together and light it to get it to smolder. walk around each room waving the sage bundle over items and around doorways and windows. i'm sure there are some directions out there on the internet if you look.

Latest posts