Call 1-800-COM-PLAIN

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
Can you leave out the AC repair, tell them will do it down the road. Just to lower repair cost submitted to HUD? Hang in there, just keep telling yourself being close to family worth it in long run.

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
Go ahead and vent @baymule !!!!
Even when you are mad/upset you are FUNNY. :hide
You certainly have a way with words.
And... does this mean you might be seeing a light at the end of the tunnel that is NOT an oncoming train? I sure hope so.
hugs...:hugs

ninnymary

Garden Master
Reaction score
bay, I always cringe when I open this tread but also with a lot of anticipation to see if there are any good news. I really don't know how you do it. Any ulcers yet? This is like a horror movie!

Mary

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
bay, I always cringe when I open this tread but also with a lot of anticipation to see if there are any good news. I really don't know how you do it. Any ulcers yet? This is like a horror movie!

Mary
I agree with you Mary. I hold my breath and cross my fingers. Hoping this is the post that says *It is OURS!*

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am on the down hill slide now. I can laugh about the screwy mess. I am nowhere near the sleep deprived, blood shot eyed, nerve wracked, twitching, spastic, drooling mess that I WAS.......now I am not drooling anymore. :)

Carol Dee

Garden Master
Reaction score
I am on the down hill slide now. I can laugh about the screwy mess. I am nowhere near the sleep deprived, blood shot eyed, nerve wracked, twitching, spastic, drooling mess that I WAS.......now I am not drooling anymore. :)
:lol::yuckyuck:lol::yuckyuck:lol:

baymule

Garden Master
Reaction score
Ya'll cross your fingers.......I faxed a paper late yesterday evening and E-signed 7 pages of what promised to be THE LAST PILE OF PAPERWORK first rattle out of the box this morning........:fl

I was copied an email a few minutes ago from the title company to the lender that paperwork MUST be received by today and uploaded to the seller (HUD) if this is going to get done. And I have the lender's promise that this will be done TODAY. The lady handling our file was sick at home yesterday, but worked on our file to get it finished today.

:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl

Latest posts