Changing things up.....

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
. . . I am thinking something like Alice's "Eat me." "Drink me." "Touch me." signs. Probably someone's idea of too tacky for formal applications, but it sure would be great if visitors could be enticed to touch. How about some mechanical something that wiggles or swats the plantings from time to time?

Haha! Signs might be too unsubtle, but I will inform the owners that they are encouraged to touch (or snip and use, but I might get overprotective about somebody messing with my plants!).
As far as mechanical twitching and swatting, I guess that would be me. :)

lesa

Garden Master
Reaction score
Love, love the idea!! Can't wait to see and hear how it comes out! I love to do something different at the entrance...

SweetMissDaisy

Garden Addicted
Reaction score
Thistle, do you use a smartphone? uploading pics from your phone is a bit easier than saving to computer and then uploading...
And, by the way, be careful agreeing to planting other people's stuff... some of us aren't as far away as Texas .... HAHAHAA!!! :)

thistlebloom

Garden Master
Reaction score
Thistle, do you use a smartphone? uploading pics from your phone is a bit easier than saving to computer and then uploading...
And, by the way, be careful agreeing to planting other people's stuff... some of us aren't as far away as Texas .... HAHAHAA!!! :)

Smartphone? No. I'm just doing my part to hold down the mad rush of technology!
But I am able to text....so I have come a little bit further along than a roll of papyrus.

Latest posts