Craigslist and Other Bargains

PennyJo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Thank you, We also picked up a very nicely made sofa free.. 70's vintage not so old but very well built
a dusty blue hue in perfect condition two houses conjoined and this was put out to pasture.

PennyJo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
It works you bet save money any way we can... we find more at st Vinnies than goodwill
for the most part... I even found keds for women barely worn now have 3 pair of leather
in a bit different style all less than 10 a piece also bran new rubber boots in black what we use to call
Juneau tennis shoes rubber bottom leather upper on my second pair all perfect fits

Smart Red

Garden Master
Reaction score
Not when you shop in South-est, central-est Wisconsin. Of course, all the Goodwill merchandise is picked over in Chicago before being sent here. Remember, I got Maverick a fine three piece suit for about $2.00 a piece.

PennyJo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
Here ever since goodwill partnered with target, everything gets priced $19.99.

Wow when did that happen? we had noticed the higher prices there.. but for one in, I buy flannel sheets for quilting preferring the
king size.. on the i-5 corridor there is one on the outskirts between Tacoma and Olympia that actually sells them for 5.99 the others charge the

Nyboy

Garden Master
Reaction score
It been awhile now target tells goodwill what they have to price things from target at. Store employee told me, good will gets targets stock that doesnt sell in their stores.

PennyJo

Deeply Rooted
Reaction score
never ashamed to admit I do not know everything :lol: that old adage
learn something new everyday does explain why they sell slippers or ladies
Hanes undies new at lesser prices